“MILO RTD - Share your favorite MILO time” PROMOTION CAMPAIGN
Nestlé Lanka PLC, (hereinafter “NESTLÉ”) is hosting a promotion campaign for MILO RTD (MILO RTD share your favorite MILO time) hereinafter referred to as the “campaign” (for easy reference).
The campaign is valid from 28th December 2022 to 28th February 2023 (hereinafter referred to as “campaign period”). The promotion is only valid for MILO RTD (MILO Ready-To-Drink).
The campaign intends to give away school bags and DSI vouchers worth of Rs 5000 to purchase school shoes, hereinafter referred to as gifts (for easy reference)
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this campaign is open to all Sri Lankan citizens. Excluded here are NESTLÉ’s employees and their family members, its Associate Companies, its Advertising Agency and its Media Partners.
- Entry criteria requires participants to send a picture of their kid enjoying a MILO RTD during their favorite MILO time along with their child’s name, parents’/guardians’ name, address, NIC number (Parent or Guardian), child’s date of birth, and parents’/guardians’ phone number through one of the following methods.
- WhatsApp to 0777680077
- FB message to FB/Milo Sri Lanka
- Instagram message to Instagram/Milo Sri Lanka
- Kids aged 6 and above can enter this competition. The image should be photographed by the participant’s parents or guardian and digitally manipulated or edited or purchased images will be disqualified from the competition.
- Deadline for entries will be 11.59 pm on 28th February 2023. Participants must ensure participation within this campaign period.
- Entries which do not meet the above criteria and received after the campaign period will be rejected.
- The campaign consists of monthly draws of 1000 gifts each. The gift items are school bags and DSI Vouchers to purchase school shoes worth of Rs 5000. Validity of the voucher is based on the expiry date mentioned on the voucher. However, Nestle shall not be liable to any product liability claim arising on Gifts. Product Liability Claims if any shall be referred to original manufactures of such Gifts.
- Usage of all gifts is at the risk of the participants and the company is not liable for any loss or damage due to accidents or any other incidents.
- For any issues related to claiming the gifts or any complaints with regard to the receipt of gift items, consumers should contact the NESTLÉ Consumer Services hotline (0094)011 - 4724724.
- However, NESTLÉ shall not be liable to any complaints due to negligence or acts of omission committed by the prize winners.
- Participants who meet the above entry criteria are entitled to win gifts through the raffle draws carried out within the period. Multiple photos can be sent to increase winning chances. Each month a draw will be conducted, and 1,000 winners will be chosen.
- The decision of NESTLÉ on the selection of the winners shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The winner shall be entitled to win gifts as decided by NESTLÉ and subject to availability.
- Award of prizes is subject to the verification by NESTLÉ which shall use basic audit standards to verify the genuineness of the entry and the legitimacy of the Winner. In case there are any conflicts in the legitimacy of the Winner or genuineness of the entry, NESTLÉ is entitled to quash the prize at any given point against such claimed Winner or Participant. In case the Winner(s) are not verified internally or not reachable or they cannot redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, NESTLÉ will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant without any further notice to the Winner.
- In case a participant is not contacted/intimated/declared as a Winner, it shall automatically mean that the person's name has not come through the selection process and that he/she is not a Winner.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed / exchanged for cash. No claim shall be entertained in this regard.
- NESTLÉ shall not be liable for any manufacturing or any other defect in the Prize and the Winner shall directly contact the manufacturer/local agent of the prize for any such claim whatsoever.
- By participating in this campaign, it permits NESTLÉ to use the Participant's name, photo, voice, entry, and other relevant details for purposes of publicity, edition, presentation, brand study, market research, advertising and/or trade without further approval, permission, compensation or notice for an unlimited period.
- No consideration is payable by NESTLÉ against use of any entries received for the campaign.
- NESTLÉ reserves the right to reject, delete, or remove any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by NESTLÉ for rejecting, deleting, or removing any entry shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
- Failure of the participant to adhere to the above, gives the right to NESTLÉ to disqualify the entry from the campaign.
- The content used in the entry should not contain any offensive, defamatory, indecent, abusive content, pictorial representation or language that can in any manner be deemed as offensive by any section of society or prohibited under any religion or law. NESTLÉ reserves its rights to cancel or remove any entry or usage of the campaign by any participant at any point of time, at its discretion. The decision of NESTLÉ shall be final and binding on this.
- NESTLÉ reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter, or cancel this campaign in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of NESTLÉ in this regard and in general with respect to this campaign and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding.
- NESTLÉ shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to the Act of God, Governmental actions, other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- If a participant is dissatisfied with the campaign and/or the terms and conditions of the campaign, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the campaign.